Fullerton adventurers rejoice! The Nissan Pathfinder is returning. It’ll feature unbeatable performance features for you to enjoy on and off the road. Meanwhile, the 2022 Nissan Pathfinder redesigned cabin will be packed full of features and provide plenty of interior room. It’s perfect for trips around town or long explorations for the ideal campsite. The 2022 Nissan Pathfinder release date is slated for the summer of 2021, so it won’t be long before you can get behind the wheel.
While you can browse through our comprehensive inventory of new Nissan crossovers and SUVs, we understand you might want to learn about the 2022 Pathfinder right now. So, without further ado, here’s what the team at HGreg Nissan Buena Park will help you take a look at today:
- 2022 Nissan Pathfinder redesigned features
- 2022 Nissan Pathfinder release date
- 2022 Nissan Pathfinder dimensions
2022 Nissan Pathfinder: Overall Dimensions
Like many Pathfinder SUVs of the past, the 2022 Nissan Pathfinder redesign will feature dimensions that’ll make them the perfect family exploration vehicle. From Anaheim carpools to excursions off the beaten path, the 2022 Pathfinder will be able to handle it all. Its cabin has plenty of room for you to bring along the whole family and their belongings on road trips.
On the other hand, the exterior dimensions give it an advantage on off-road trails and an athletic stance. With the 2022 Nissan Pathfinder release date of summer 2021, it won’t be long until you can see its iconic proportions in person. For specifics on the 2022 Pathfinder dimensions, take a look below:
- Wheelbase (inches): 114.2
- Overall width (inches): 77.9
- Overall height with roof rails (inches): 70.7
- Cargo liftover height (inches): 31.7
- Seating capacity: Up to 8 passengers
- 1st/2nd/3rd-row headroom (inches): 42.3/39.6/37.8
- 1st/2nd/3rd-row shoulder room (inches): 60.8/59.6/58.4
- 1st/2nd/3rd-row legroom (inches): 44.3/35.5/28.0
- Cargo volume behind 1st/2nd/3rd-row (cubic feet): 80.5/45.0/16.6
2022 Nissan Pathfinder: Features
As we mentioned, the 2022 Nissan Pathfinder will be perfect for all your travels on-road and off-road. It’ll serve as an excellent Cypress daily driver because you won’t have any problems transitioning from work to play. Here are some of the highlighted features you can anticipate enjoying with the 2022 Nissan Pathfinder:
- Intelligent 4×4 terrain & drive mode selector
- Silky smooth 9-speed automatic transmission
- 6,000-pound maximum towing capacity*
- ProPILOT Assist with Navi-link
- Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™ integration
- Bose premium audio system
- Wireless smartphone charging
- Tri-zone automatic temperature control
- Panoramic moonroof
- And more!
Learn More About the 2022 Nissan Pathfinder Today at HGreg Nissan Buena Park!
If you’d like to continue your Nissan research regarding the 2022 Pathfinder, HGreg Nissan Buena Park is here to help. Our team can provide you with the latest information on our current or upcoming models. You can visit our Buena Park showroom in person, or contact us online for more information. Finding your dream vehicle has never been easier!
*Maximum towing capacity when properly equipped. Towing capacity varies by configuration. See Nissan Towing Guide and Owner’s Manual for additional information.